We are very delighted that you chose Hotel Jūrmala Spa for your stay in the resort town Jūrmala. Now, we would like to assist you in choosing the right room category. Hotel Jurmala Spa offers 190 comfortable and spacious rooms with accommodation for 400 guests at the same time. All rooms have been decorated using only natural materials – wood and stone - to create a restful and relaxing atmosphere.
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES
- Bathrobe and slippers (for adults and children from 12 years), minibar, TV, air conditioning system in the room
- Rich breakfast buffet at restaurant Jūrmala
- One time 2,5 hrs visit of Wellness Oasis (sauna and pool centre). Every next 30 min - 4 EUR. Additional Wellness Oasis visit for hotel guests costs 8.50 EUR per person on working days and 10 EUR per person on weekend and holidays.
- Unlimited access to gym (on the departure day till 12:00).
COMPARISON OF THE ROOM CATEGORIES
And now the explanation how the room categories differ from each other. All hotel rooms are divide in 5 different categories: standard, superior, family 2 + 2, suits and handicap rooms.
Standard room (22,5 m2) has the standard equipment - along with a minibar, TV and air conditioning, there is also a work desk, shower and hairdryer, as well as a bathrobe and slippers (for adults and children from 13 years). You can choose one large bed 180 x 200 cm or two separate beds (90 x 200 cm).
Superior room (28,5 m2) has the standard equipment, as well as a choice between one large bed and two separate beds. The superior room is much more spacious with an extra small table and a pull-out armchair. The room also has a spacious balcony with a charming view.
Family room 2 + 2 (35 m2) has the standard equipment. The family room has not only a large bed, but also a sofa that can be used as an extra bed for two kids or adults. This room is spacious and suitable for a family with children. Family room has a French balcony (with a barrier).
Suite room (43 m2) has the standard equipment. The 43 m² area has allowed it to be divided into two areas. The sleeping area has a large bed, while the sofa in the living area can be used as an extra bed for two people. The suite bathrooms are equipped with a shower and bath or a shower and a private sauna. The suite also has a spacious balcony with a panoramic view over the resort town and Baltic Sea.
Handicap room (38 m2) has the standard equipment. The shower room is specially equipped for disabled guests. This room has twin beds (110 x 200 cm and 90 x 200 cm) and the sofa can be used as an extra bed for two more people. This room has a French balcony (with a barrier).
Extra beds for children and adults
Children till 5 y.o. free of charge when using existing beds. You can order a baby cot for a child up to 5 years free of charge. An extra bed costs EUR 22 per night for a 6-12 year old child. For a teenager aged 13 or over, as well as for an adult the extra bed costs EUR 35 per night.
The price for an extra bed includes for the guest also a rich breakfast buffet at restaurant Jūrmala, unlimited access to gym (on the departure day till 12:00), as well as one time 2,5 hrs visit of Wellness Oasis (sauna and pool centre).
THE MAXIMUM OF BEDS PER ROOM
- Standard room – 1 x baby cot
- Superior room – 1 x baby cot and / or 1 x extra bed
- Family room 2+2 – 1 x baby cot and / or 2 x extra bed (one sofa in room for 2 persons)
- LUX room (815, 915) – 1 x baby cot and one sofa in room for 2 persons
- LUX room (816, 916) – 1 x baby cot and one sofa in room for 2 persons
To pamper your beloved one you can order in addition the following:
- Flowers to hotel room – at your choice
- Fruits and wine to hotel room – for you and your beloved one (price 25 EUR)
- Dinner from 18:00 - 20:00 (price 20 EUR per person; children from 6 – 12 years 10 EUR; children till 5 y. o. for free) at restaurant Jūrmala
- Romantic dinner in candle light for two at restaurant Jūrmala
- Transfers – we will help you to get in time to the place you have to be
New! Picnic basket for two (price 32 EUR)
- Polar bread sandwich with lightly salted salmon OR Polar bread sandwich with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and lettuce OR Polar bread sandwich with chicken fillet, bacon and pickles
- Tortilla with smoked chicken
- Spinach-nut pie
- Lactose-free cheese snack
- Mango salad with shrimps, avocado and Romaine lettuce OR Mini mozzarella salad with cherry tomatoes, basil and dried tomatoes OR Greek salad with roasted nuts, feta cheese and sweet and sour sauce
- Assorted sliced fresh fruits
- Big muffins
- Water (carbonated / non-carbonated)
- Fresh orange juice
- Fresh carrot juice
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
You are welcomed to check-in at Hotel Jurmala Spa from 15:00. The check-out time is set until 12:00. We invite you to inform us in advance if you plan to arrive sooner or later.